Embodied Presence: Cultivating Transformation and Self-Discovery through Hakomi-inspired Body-Based Coaching for Psychedelic Preparation and Integration
Areas of expertise
About Odin Pepper
After working as a cinematographer for over a decade, I decided to redirect my focus towards supporting people during the process of self-discovery. It has been a pleasure to be an ally to and witness people on their paths towards a deeper understanding of self.
Working with psychedelics, in an intentional way, has been pivotal to my own personal growth. It has taught me to attend to my inner world, supported me in working through childhood trauma, and has helped me to be deeply connected to my emotions. In daily life, I feel more grounded and have more peace of mind, and it has made me less reactive in challenging situations.
In 2019, I started working with the Synthesis Retreat team, a pioneering team that offered legal psychedelic retreats with psilocybin-containing truffles. I have witnessed and supported over 700 individuals before, during and after non-ordinary state experiences.
I am a certified psychedelic facilitator, a trained breathwork practitioner, and I am trauma-informed. Currently, I am training to become a Hakomi therapist, a form of mindfulness-based somatic psychotherapy.
In daily life, I love to dance, go explore with my camper van and spend time in nature. I enjoy the company of my four-year-old son. He brings me tremendous joy and reminds me to live every moment to the fullest.
Odin Pepper's approach to integration
In all my offerings, I embody a gentle, collaborative, and compassionate approach towards the process of preparation and integration of psychedelic experiences. As an ally on your journey of self-discovery, I am profoundly curious about every aspect of your being. While my approach is rooted in somatic foundations, it does not disregard the cognitive process of meaning-making. Instead, I invite you to embrace mindful observation as a replacement for cognitive reflection. In the process of preparation, I support you in exploring themes and intentions for your upcoming journey and handing you tools that can support you in navigating your inner landscape on a psychedelic substance. During the integration phase, I support you in digesting your experience, deepening your understanding and cultivating tangible, long-lasting change in your life. I draw from a diverse range of approaches such as Hakomi, knowledge about our autonomic nervous system, and extensive field experience with psychedelic facilitation. For you, I will weave together a rich tapestry of techniques to support your personal growth and transformation.
- Hakomi® Institute of Mallorca – Currently undergoing training. The method is state-of-the-art, combining advances in neuroscience with the perennial wisdom of Buddhism and Taoism’s Eastern traditions. Mindfulness is at the heart of everything in Hakomi. Although sessions include talking, the experiential approach deepens therapy beyond insight. It helps clients access the “blueprints” that shape their present-day experiences.
- Synthesis Institute – Psychedelic Practitioner Training. A 13-month journey of exploration, via lectures, assignments and facilitated pod group work. The Synthesis Institute’s Psychedelic Practitioner Training was created to provide access to leading-edge research, interdisciplinary resources, and a variety of approaches to guiding clients through safe, legal, and ethical psychedelic journeys.
- Breathwork instructor program. A comprehensive year-long breathwork instructor and practitioner training. Incorporating elements of cold exposure and light body movement. I am trained to offer different styles of breathwork for stress management, burn-out prevention and personal development
- The ancestor project – anti-oppression training. An 8 week training on exploring JEDI (justice, equity, diversity, inclusion) within organizations and plant medicine work
- Nederlof Centrum – AuraTouch© practitioner. A 2-year comprehensive training on working with the human electromagnetic field and its energy centers and a deep dive into core-shamanic principals.
Nederlof Centrum – Reiki. I am initiated into Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki level 1 and 2. This system honors the Spiritual Lineage of Mikao Usui, Chujiro Hayashi, Hawayo Takata, Phyllis Lei Furumoto and Johannes Reindl.
- Dutch Filmers Academy – Bachelor of Arts. As I mentioned in my intro, I started out my career as a cinematographer.
Odin Pepper's offerings
- Psychedelic prep or integration sessions / sliding scale 125 – 250 euro (1 hour)
- Breathwork sessions / sliding scale 150 – 250 euro (1.5 hours)
- 8 week journey of exploration / A private program wherein all the modalities that I offer come together.
Over the course of 8 weeks, you will experience:
- 10 hours of coaching
- 3 x one and a half hour breathwork sessions
- one psychedelic ceremony, with psilocybin containing truffles in a legal and safe setting
Inquire for more information. For your safety, a physical and mental health screening will be required before being admitted into the program.