Psychedelic Preparation & Integration Coach, Neurodynamic Breathwork Facilitator
Boulder, Colorado, USA
From 55$ USD/session
Areas of expertise
About Nicole Hammond
Hi, I’m Nicole, and I’m a certified Psychedelic Preparation & Integration Coach, Neurodynamic Breathwork Facilitator. I’ve found healing from abuse, trauma, and oppression through the therapeutic uses of psychedelic substances, and now very passionate about helping others gain safe access to do the same.
My framework focuses on intuition, the inner healer, inner guiding intelligence, inner wisdom, etc. This framework is a part of the principles of Neurodynamic Breathwork. If psychedelic substances are not suitable for you, Neurodynamic Breathwork may be another option for you to access non-ordinary states of consciousness.
I believe that a safe and effective psychedelic experience requires careful preparation and integration, and I work with clients to ensure that they have the tools and support they need to make the most of their journey. I also prioritize the ethical and sustainable use of psychedelics and always follow best practices for harm reduction.
Nicole Hammond's approach to integration
Psychedelic Preparation & Integration Coaching is a form of coaching designed to assist individuals who have had experiences with some psychedelic substances. The goal of the coaching is to help individuals make the most of their psychedelic experiences and integrate the insights and learning they have gained into their daily lives. The coaching process typically involves various techniques, such as mindfulness and self-reflection, to help individuals process their experiences and make meaningful changes in their lives. The coaching may also involve supporting the individual in developing a personal growth plan and providing guidance and support as they work towards their goals.
This style of coaching can be considered process-oriented learning. The focus of the coaching is not just on the outcome or result but on the journey and experience of the individual. The coaching process is designed to support individuals in reflecting on their experiences, processing their emotions and thoughts, and integrating the insights and learning they have gained into their daily lives. By focusing on the process and journey, individuals are better able to understand and internalize their experiences and make meaningful changes in their lives. This process-oriented approach is often seen as more effective than a more outcome-focused approach in helping individuals grow and develop.
- Loka Yoga: Pranayama Breathwork, Meditation, Yin Yoga Teacher Training,
- Psychedelic Support: Foundations in MDMA and Psilocybin Safety, Therapeutic Applications & Research (16.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits), Ketamine Therapeutic Applications, Clinical Research, & Neural Effects (5.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits), Ethical Right Relationship in Psychedelic Therapy,
- Psychedelics Today:Navigating Psychedelics: For Clinicians and Therapists (12 Credits), Navigating Psychedelics: Lessons on Self Care & Integrations (18 Credits), Psychedelics in Psychiatry (1.5 contact hours), 12-month Vital Program in Psychedelic Therapies and Integration,
- Being True To You Addition Recovery and Psycho-Spiritual Integration Coach,
- Neurodynamic Breathwork, Trauma and Somatics 35-hr Practitioner Training
Nicole Hammond's offerings
- Psychedelic Access for underserved communities: 60-min $55
- Normal Rate: 60-min $185
- 6 session bundle: $1000
- 12 session bundle: $2100
- Neurodynamic Breathwork I: 3-hr $200
- Neurodynamic Breathwork II: 2-hr $150